NintenPolls - Fire Emblem: Fated Favourite!

Come here to talk about anything to do with Nintendo, including Switch, WiiU, 3DS and mobile.
GuitarHero
NNID: GuitarHero
3DS Friend Code: 3995-6500-8091
Steam ID: fdob001

NintenPolls - Fire Emblem: Fated Favourite!

Post by GuitarHero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 am

*Credit to OrangeRakoon for the Banner*
So as the title suggests, this thread invites people to vote and discuss about various topics related to Nintendo (excluding Pokémon, due to this) and decide who should be the winner. I'll try to vary the topics as much as I can, so we'll have different things to talk about!

Also, please feel free to comment on old polls if you disagree with the winner. If enough people disagree, that poll may come up again :)

Current Topic
Which version of Fire Emblem Fates is your favourite?
Your choices:
  • Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
  • Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
  • Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation

While certainly not being the first game ever to release multiple versions of the "same" game, Fire Emblem Fates justifies this by having incredibly varied gameplay depending which version you are playing plus being able to see the story from a completely different angle. It is much more justified than Pokémon for instance.

Playing through each version, there will be some overlap between the characters in your team but a fair chunk of the characters are path specific. However, the biggest difference between versions is the gameplay - with Birthright being more beginner-friendly Awakening style and Conquest being old-school Fire Emblem playstyle and difficulty. Something for everyone there.

So which version of the game is your favourite?

Please just choose one remember.
Also, 1000+ replies woop woop! I'm glad that this has been successful, as I wanted more stuff to talk/post about on the forums and something like this is the best way to make it happen.
Last edited by GuitarHero on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 67 times in total.

GuitarHero

Old Polls

Post by GuitarHero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:20 am

Jan 2016 - Mar 2016
Apr 2016 - Jun 2016
03/07/2016 Handhelds: Launch into Success! (Which handheld had the best launch?)
Nintendo DS
danbish wrote:I'm siding with DS on this one. I played Asphalt to near death when I bought it, Project Rub (of the Rub Rabbits which ever you prefer) was one of the most genuinely wacky Japanese games I'd played at the time and it was great fun, MP Hunters Demo blew me away about the possibilities of a handheld Metroid Prime game, experiencing Mario 64 DS all over again and with added content (albeit the sometimes frustrating controls), and the genius of WarioWare Touched.

I would have liked to have said 3DS but I just didn't think its launch games were that good beyond Street Fighter IV and PilotWings.
Kriken wrote:DS. Super Mario 64 DS, Warioware Touched and Project Rub were sick. I liked the Hunters demo as well - it was a nice preview and I have a soft spot for the full game.
swarf wrote:none are too great imho...but i'm going to go with DS for having '64 alone.
06/07/2016 Zelda: Divine Dungeons! (Which The Legend of Zelda game has the best dungeons?)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
danbish wrote:Since I haven't gotten around to playing A Link Between Worlds yet (its on my shelf and I will get round to playing it, honest) my vote is going to Ocarina of Time. I particularly enjoyed the Spirit Temple (using the Mirror Shield in certain puzzles was a stroke of genius), Spirit and Fire temples as they were very atmospheric.

The Water Temple can still burn in hell though.
Nofes wrote:Ocarina and Twilight are the two with the most consistent dungeons, but Ocarina probably edges it for me just because I really don't like Palace of Twilight or the mansion.
OrangeRakoon wrote:I'd prefer to cherry-pick dungeons from lots of games as the best examples as I don't really think one game stands out consistently above all the others, but if I have to choose one game it would probably be between Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and ALBW.

I'm going to go with OoT for the sheer memorability of them, especially the Deku Tree and Forest Temple - the latter of which is I think the definitive Zelda dungeon.
11/07/2016 Fire Emblem: Fated Favourite! (Which version of Fire Emblem Fates is your favourite?)
Last edited by GuitarHero on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 50 times in total.

TrubbishForMayor

Re: NintenPolls - Favourite Mario Kart Track?

Post by TrubbishForMayor » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:18 am

I'm a huge fan of Koopa Cape from MK Wii/7. I love the music, and the pipe section toward the end of the track.
Also, the music in Dolphin Shoals from 8 is just the best.

swarf
NNID: liam23

Post by swarf » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Yoshi Falls on Mario Kart Wii :mrgreen:
Currently Mainly Playing:
Switch: Arms and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

danbish
NNID: TheFatPlumber
3DS Friend Code: 0920-1615-5762
Xbox Gamertag: Emerald Eagle
Steam ID: TheFatPlumber

Post by danbish » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Plain and simple but Baby Park from Double Dash!! has my vote. A few laps in where bananas, shells and character special moves are flying around like there's no tomorrow creates absolute hell, I love it!

GuitarHero

Old Polls (Jan 2016 - Mar 2016)

Post by GuitarHero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:03 pm

These are all the polls and their results that ran from the beginning of January 2016 to the end of March 2016.
09/01/2016 - What is your favourite Mario Kart track?
Baby Park
ploiper wrote:Baby Park is also my favourite, love how chaotic it gets
danbish wrote:Plain and simple but Baby Park from Double Dash!! has my vote. A few laps in where bananas, shells and character special moves are flying around like there's no tomorrow creates absolute hell, I love it!
13/01/2016 - Console Conflict! (Favourite Nintendo Home Console)
Wii
euan707 wrote:Has to be the Wii. In fairness, it was the first home console I owned, so maybe I'm biased. But there's no denying that the Wii dominated for a good 5 years. And even now, my family still play Wii Sports.
OrangeRakoon wrote:I have a NES, N64, Wii and WiiU, so my vote is going to go with the Wii. The Wii was the first home console I had of my own, not sharing with my brother. I love it. Some fantastic games were on the Wii, it brought me back into Nintendo, and opened up the world of Gamecube through backwards compatibility
ChaosControl wrote:Going off the sheer number of games I own for it.....the Wii.

I love the GameCube and my Wii U but I have such a vast range of games for the Wii. That console introduced me to so many amazing game franchises I never got to experience, growing up with Sega.
16/01/2016 - Worst 3D Zelda? (Least Favourite 3D Zelda?)
Skyward Sword
Kesskuron wrote:Would have to be Skyward Sword
Don't get me wrong, I like Skyward Sword personally, but it has its share of flaws that make it the one I enjoyed the least of the lot. Didn't feel as fully realised as the others, especially compared to the likes of Wind Waker
Vtheyoshi wrote:-Motion controls didn't always work great for me, and whether that was my fault or not, it was to the detriment of my experience of the game
-Constantly having to recalibrate was annoying
-Even when the motion controls worked it was somewhat arbitrary, as the swordplay, rather than being 1:1, consisted of like 8 set slashes, which was disappointing, but at least made some interesting gameplay and fighting...
-Or it would if the enemies weren't so boring; gooseberry fool 700 different kinds of bokoblins hardly counts as variety, especially when they have almost the same tactics except with a different gimmick every time. A lot of the other enemies boiled down to the same formula of: "wait for it to move its weapon and slash in corresponding direction
-Backtracking, whether you'll admit to it or not
-Imprisoned, which is the best example of storyline directly affecting gameplay in this game, to its detriment; the flow of gameplay was broken up in a terrible way by the last two imprisoned fights, as they were mostly repetitive and were way too close together for the sake of creating a sense of urgency within the story
-Lack of areas, as while I like the idea of finding areas within the areas, there simply should have been more; no ice area sucked, for example
-There was like no openness or exploration to be had in this game, it was far too linear, which would be fine if it wasn't a Zelda game, and it is, so I went in expecting more than a semi open corridor towards a dungeon. I guess that's partially why the sand sea was so great
-The music I guess was decent, but it just wasn't memorable, as a lot of the time it boiled down to the typical sort of orchestral music found in games now; only two songs in the whole game stick out to me
-The loftwing, while a cool idea, controlled like eton mess and was super underplayed as the game went on, to the point where I forgot about it
-The Sky was a boring, empty and disjointed excuse for an overworld, with almost nothing to do in its entirety

overall I guess while still a good game, it felt largely like a tech demo to me
Met wrote:Skyward Sword is almost as disappointing as MGSV, and it isn't nearly half as good.
20/01/2016 - Favourite Animal Crossing character? (Excluding villagers)
K.K. Slider
Oathkeeper wrote:KK Slider is definitely my favourite AC character. He plays guitar and I always thought he had a certain mystery about him too.
ChaosControl wrote:KK Slider. I love his weird little voice and I like the idea of having my own personal pop star.
Quarg Ranger wrote:KK Slider

Like, is this even up for discussion?
24/01/2016 - Metroid Mania! (Favourite 2D Metroid?)
Super Metroid
Kesskuron wrote:Ahh I love the 2D metroids (haven't played 2 tbf) so this is really hard. I think I'd have to give it to Super Metroid though. As far as I'm concerned it's the consumate of the 2D metroids, as well as the point at which they really hit their stride with it. The fact that it's been a footprint & inspiration for so many other games that followed it shows just how well crafted a game it is. The pacing's spot on, as is the difficulty, & it still looks and sounds gorgeous to this day as well; it'll still look as good in another 20 years.

Not saying that Zero Mission & Fusion aren't both great games, because they are, but Super Metroid is to me the quintessential 2D Metroid.
Vtheyoshi wrote:I've only ever played Super, which is something I would like to rectify
This isn't to the detriment of Super, as it's a fantastic game that holds up really well to this day, and it's one of my favourites of all time
So yeah my vote goes to Super Metroid
K2. wrote:As I have said before, Super Metroid, if for me, the best game made. Zero Mission is also great, and Fusion isn't far behind.
27/01/2016 - Kirby: Dream Game? (Favourite Kirby Main series game)
Kirby's Epic Yarn
ChaosControl wrote:I think I'm gonna give the edge to Kirby's Epic Yarn though. It's Kirby adorableness magnified x 10. Plus, being the crochet fanatic I am, I love the yarn style. And....the music! I just love the music throughout the entire game!
ploiper wrote:Kirby's epic yarn is just that, epic. is my second fave wii game infact, was so pleased to 100% that game.
danbish wrote:Kirby's Epic Yarn is by far the best Kirby game I've played. Yes its incredibly easy to play and finish but it oozes quality and charm like nothing else I've ever seen. I fell in love with it after just a few minutes of turning it on and I'll defend it to the death against its haters. The gameplay in it, its looks and good Lord that soundtrack!
30/01/2016 - Mario: 2D vs 3D! (Which do you prefer - 2D Mario or 3D Mario main series games?)
3D Mario
H.Kazuhira wrote:Going to have to pick 3D. Galaxy was a phenomenal experience. I'm also that guy who loved Sunshine. 3D land was fun but 3D World just took it to another scale. I think the debate on whether it can be counted amongst the other 3D games is dumb. I still love the 2D games, but I feel like they have been losing charm unlike the 3D games.

Whatever they have planned for NX... I believe it's going to be good. I'm also a fanboy who will still get excited if they just made Galaxy 3 >,>
ChaosControl wrote:3D by far! Galaxy was pure fun and awesome from beginning to end. I've said it before, but playing through Mario Galaxy and 3D World was like enjoying a box of chocolates to yourself.
danbish wrote:Wow, that's a hard choice to make. Both are superb additions and amazing games in their own genres. One the basis of Super Mario Galaxy alone (my favourite Mario entry BTW), I guess I'll have to side with 3D Mario.
03/02/2016 - Mario 2: Polygonal Paragon! (What is your favourite main series 3D Mario game?)
Super Mario Galaxy
H.Kazuhira wrote:Usually I struggle to answer these but it just goes to show how good Galaxy is that I have that as my favorite 3D platforming experience of all time. It was so well designed that really, anyone could play given they could grasp the basic controls. My cousin who was 3 (now 11 years old) beat the game several times back in the day. Those memories always stuck with me. Playing the game with your family and everyone being able to enjoy and marvel at it. I do really hope we get a much needed HD remake/remaster of the games one day.
Robbo-92 wrote:Super Mario Galaxy, a wonderful game that was a joy to play every time I loaded it up. The new ideas for levels (thanks to the gravity of each planet/platforms) just made me astonished when I first loaded it up, I recall playing it for an awful long time when I first got my hands on Mario Galaxy.

The hub level was also amazing to explore, popping in to see Rosalina and the Luma's and just general jumping around. Hearing the tale of Rosalina and the Luma's was also very well done in the storybook style of telling, fitted the game very well.

To top it off when you had completed the game as Mario you then unlocked Luigi to play through all of the levels as well doubling the length of the game (should you so wish). Galaxy 2 just included more levels/power ups but it missed the story of Rosalina/Luma's (even though the former did appear briefly) and the hub world (although it was fun to explore Mario's head at first) and it did introduce Lubba but it never had (and could never have) the same feeling the first Mario Galaxy gave me.
bigcalwv wrote:Tough choice between Galaxy and Galaxy 2. But for this I think I'll go with the first one, since Galaxy 2 feels more like DLC levels than its own game. Just a beautiful looking game with plenty of level variations that are a joy to play again and again. Tight controls that we are used to with Mario, and the new gravity feature, while in some places a little off, was brilliant overall. I have gone back and completed both Galaxy games at least 3 times each, something I can't say for the other 3D Mario games, as much as I love them too.
06/02/2016 - Mario: Party Time! (What is your favourite Mario Party game?)
Mario Party 5
Majin_Nephets wrote:Mario Party 5 is the only one I've played so I have to go for that. Besides, I think it was the first game to have 3-dimensional boards and it wasn't long afterwards that they started messing around with the series, adding microphones and stuff, so I think it may have been one of the last "good" Mario Parties.
Sabofra wrote:Mario Party 5, easily. It had the best boardmaps, the best minigames, and had that battle car mode.

It also introduced Toad as a playable character so that's another plus.
Nofes wrote:5 is the best one because it is and I've got no real reasons other than "it was the first I owned."
10/02/2016 - Zelda: Marquee 2D! (What is your favourite 2D/Top-Down Zelda?)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
samus_killer wrote:Got to be A Link Between Worlds for me. I love the freedom of tackling any dungeon in pretty much any order, and becoming a painting to solve puzzles is damn cool.
Majin_Nephets wrote:I think I have to go for ALBW. I basically found it a more enjoyable version of LttP and I loved the wall-merging mechanic. I do wish the dungeons had been a little tougher, but I guess they felt a lower difficulty was necessary in order to take on the dungeons in whatever order you want. I don't agree but I can see their logic.
Nintendonator3000 wrote:My vote goes to A Link Between Worlds.
Whilst I enjoyed the other 2D games, ALTTP and ALBW are the only ones they stand out to me as truly amazing. ALBW wins for me as it took the brilliant world with added interesting mechanics, a great updated soundtrack, clever dungeon design and a surprisingly decent story. Whilst ALTTP still holds up today, I'd say ALBW slightly modernised gameplay gives it the edge here.
15/02/2016 - Fire Emblem: Got to be kidding me... (From Fire Emblem Awakening, who is your favourite child character?)
Severa
Pineapple wrote:Severa.

Now we can all move on.
liberal wrote:Severa. Snarky tsundere characters are great. I also like her design.
GuitarHero wrote:From a battle standpoint, Nah with Donnel as the father is really good. Although, my favourite is Severa too, followed by Lucina, Cynthia and Noire.

Her angsty teenager design clearly speaks volumes to me...
20/02/2016 - Smash: Superlative Smash? (What is your favourite Super Smash Bros. Game?)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
danbish wrote:Owning all of the Smash Bros. games, Smash Bros. WiiU is the one that I've had most fun with so that gets my vote. Also it has Bayonetta in it now and that instantly launches it into first place!
H.Kazuhira wrote:Currently Smash 4. It's easier to play and follow and is a lot deeper than most might be able to see at face value compared to Melee. Might not always be the best to watch at higher levels but watching the game evolve is really interesting.
Majin_Nephets wrote:Despite some issues with the roster (Dark Pit and too many FE characters), it has to be Smash 4 Wii U for me. Melee made me love the series, Brawl was pretty good, but Smash 4 just feels like the best version so far.
24/02/2016 - Donkey Kong: Cranky vs Diddy (Which Donkey Kong Country series do you prefer - the original trilogy or the revival series?)
Revival Series
bigcalwv wrote:While I've only played DKC Returns with the revival series, I enjoyed it more than any time I've played the originals, and that is absolutely no slight whatsoever on the originals. Just something about Returns that I liked so much more. Desperately wanna pick up Tropical Freeze.
H. Kazuhira wrote:I played Returns on 3DS and even then it still blew me away. I haven't really made time to go back to play the originals and I have no doubt they deserve to be held in high regard. I still need to check out Tropical Freeze but I've read a lot of positive things about it. Gonna have to pick revival this time.
Oathkeeper wrote:This is actually a really hard question for me to answer. Ever since Tropical Freeze came out I've always said it's by far the best entry in the entire series, but I didn't like Returns all that much just because of the controls/blowing mechanic. If I were to rank them all it'd probably go like:

Tropical Freeze>DKC2>DKC=Returns>DKC3

Based on that list I guess my vote goes to the Revival series if only because it hasn't had an entry as bad as DKC3 yet.
27/02/2016 - Wii: Need to Talk... (What is your favourite Wii series game?)
Wii Sports Resort
DarkRula wrote:Wii Sports Resort was just a great overall game. It had a mix of everything, and was a lot of fun both with friends/family and alone. I particularly liked the air sports. Skydiving was great fun, and flying over the island in Island Flyover was very entertaining [shame Pilotwings butchered the flying], and having a dogfight was also fun, especially if you tried to play as both characters at once.
Nintendonator3000 wrote:But Wii Sports Resort is clearly a superior game which I spent many hours playing with friends - plus that island flyover was just the best. So Wii Sports Resort wins for me.
danbish wrote:So by the process of elimination, and the sheer fun I've had with it, my favourite of the series it Wii Sports Resort. So many games in there that are so fun to play in single player and are a riot with friends. Jet Skiing where we spent more time ramming each other off course and going everywhere other than where we should, archery contests (which I was frankly amazing at), table tennis which is ridiculously fun to play especially when you pull off some amazing shots by accident which I have an uncanny knack of doing, the sword slicing mini-game which still catches us out more times than I can count, I could go on and on about it. Plus who can forget the very first time you turned it on and had to sky dive to Wuhu Island to begin? Awesome stuff.
02/03/2016 - Animal Crossing: Treasured Townsfolk (Who is your favourite Animal Crossing villager?)
Joey
Scapegoat wrote:there are so many quality villagers out there, such as Merengue, Tangy, Merry, Ankha, Peewee... the list goes on and on, however, no villager has quite grabbed my heart as much as Joey. Joey was one of the first villagers I ever met, way back in Wild World for the DS, and he gooseberry fool stuck with me through everything. Despite years of neglect, last year I went back to my weed ridden old town to find that out of all the villagers, Joey still remained. He was still his old self, talking about food and sleep, that guy was my main bro, and he still didn't leave town, even when I abandoned it.

Joey is the best.
GuitarHero wrote:I have to agree with Scape, Joey was my bro on LGttC. He was the stellar lead of the all star cast that were my villagers, just great fun to talk to.
05/03/2016 - Handhelds: I've got to hand it to... (Which Nintendo Handheld System is your favourite?)
Nintendo DS
imbusydoctorwho wrote:I'd have to go with the Nintendo DS, it was a fantastic successor to the GBA with a stunning library full of innovated, enjoyable and unique game experiences. From my first time on the handheld playing the brilliant DS remake of Super Mario 64 to the DS final hurrah Pokemon Black 2/ White 2, the DS made a generation of people gamers with titles to appeal to both people who would never touch video games to people who have been with Nintendo from the beginning. The DS era was Nintendo at their best and most creative and that's it's my favourite.
ChaosControl wrote:The DS Lite. It was the first Nintendo handheld I'd ever owned. Bought for me by my mum of all people, who banned me from ever having a Game Boy because "You're a girl, dammit!"
She bought me the pink one.
I still love it to this day. I regularly go back and play my GBA games on it and my Classic DS cards now that my 3DS decided one day that it's no longer backwards compatible for some reason.
Mine has a Sonic sticker on it, because of course it does!
Kriken wrote:Nintendo DS. I loved the GBC and GBA but the DS was the first console which I actively collected games for (before then I didn't really have the money), and there are so many good titles. I think there are a few I still haven't played yet, and I've owned what feels like nearly all of the worthwhile one - including ones that weren't released in the UK.

More than the touchscreen and dual screen, which were still very good additions, I appreciated the backwards compatibility. Encouraged me to pick up a fair few GBA titles I had missed out on because of the convenience and being able to play them on a nice backlit screen.

I remember being excited for the DS Lite, and not just because my original DS was breaking down. I was awed by the hardware and the beauty of it. The Wii may be technically better, with its bigger library and more major games, but to me the DS is, and will always be, my console.
09/03/2016 - Smash: Substandard Smash? (What is your least favourite Super Smash Bros. game?)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Kesskuron wrote:Gonna echo what others have said and go with the 3DS version

I like the idea of having smash bros on the go but the reality of it is that for me it just doesn't work on a screen that small. In a game like smash bros where even on a tv your character rarely takes up much of the screen, it becomes even more difficult to track your movements on a small, lower res screen. Plus there's the simple fact that it has less impact on a smaller screen. Couple that with the fact that, to me at least, the 3DS version felt like a lite version of the Wii U edition and it's definitly my least favourite version. I mean I traded it in and didn't regret doing so, so that should tell you something
Bix wrote:When we are answering least favourite .. let it be known that we may still really like the product we are giving that title.

Smash 3DS has to be my choice. It did manage to get itself and all that Smash greatness onto a handheld console and I definitely do like it. The added fun of receiving a dead arm from your son, dad, bff etc is what was missing here. Coupled with the fact that it makes the characterisation indicators harder to spot, like Ganondorf starting to turn to power punch amongst many others.
Jezo wrote:3DS, it's the most redundant game.
12/03/2016 - Star Fox: Fox vs Wolf (Which team do you prefer - Star Fox or Star Wolf?)
Star Fox
Kriken wrote:Wolf is cool but Fox is cool and Falco is a baller. So Star Fox.
FalcoPunch wrote:Star Fox. Purely because of Falco. He's super-slick and my Smash main.
Wolf is still a better character than Fox.
Vtheyoshi wrote:can't let you do that star fox

but on the other hand
toryah
mishun comprete
fiyah
uaahhh

so fox wins
16/03/2016 - Mario: Oh dearie me 3D... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (What is your least favourite main-series 3D Mario game?)
Super Mario 3D Land
Kesskuron wrote:3D Land was the one that I felt the least compelled to return to, so I'd have to go with that. Still a good game, just somehow not as engaging as the other entries.
H. Kazuhira wrote:I''ve had a blast with all these games man, I can't choose my least fave. Ech, if I was forced to choose then I'll say 3D land since World is basically a mega evolution of it already.
Majin_Nephets wrote:Mm, it's definitely a case of being the worst of a great bunch, but I think I have to go for 3D Land. I much prefer the games that allow you to explore and have multiple goals per level rather than being linear assault courses. I know 3D World follows the same formula but I feel like it improved on Land in every way.
21/03/2016 - WarioWare: Mega Super Game? (What is your favourite WarioWare game?)
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
imbusydoctorwho wrote:Smooth Moves, I only got it a couple of years ago but it was hilarious to play and really used the Wii Remote in great ways, without the need of the Motion Plus.
Oathkeeper wrote:Smooth Moves, definitely. The multiplayer modes are a blast and I remember it having some really fun minigames too. I'll never forget when I first saw the Wario Dance Company minigame at my cousin's house all those years ago; I was in stitches. The very first GBA game was pretty fun too and I spent a decent amount of time playing the 3DS version of it but my vote goes to Smooth Moves.
Nintendonator3000 wrote:For me it has to be Smooth Moves. I have fond memories of playing on the Wii for the first time with my sister when visiting my uncle (I guess seeing family was nice too...) and this was one of the first games we played for hours. It's hilarious playing as a group, and the story creates a solid single player as well. Mini-games are well thought out and unique with the different Wii remote positions, and the introductions to these were just incredibly bizarre but memorably brilliant. Writing this has made me want to play it again. I think I might.
26/03/2016 - Zelda: Big Bad Bosses! (Who is your favourite antagonist from The Legend of Zelda?)
Ganon(dorf)
Met wrote:I'd probably vote for Ganondorf. He's always menacing, knows what he's doing and is working towards his own goals rather than someone else's unlike everyone else who is just someone's liverpool tart, more or less.
Oathkeeper wrote:Gonna be boring and vote for Ganondorf. As much as I love Majora's Mask (it seems to be the only thing I ever speak about on here nowadays) and Majora, I wouldn't exactly call her a great antagonist because a) she doesn't really have much presence at all and b) Skull Kid is the one that does all the evil and just uses Majora's power in order to accomplish it. Only really voting for Ganondorf because his appearance in Wind Waker is excellent and I haven't played enough of the other games to have an opinion on what the other antagonists are like.
Vtheyoshi wrote:Ganondorf. Just everything about him really emphasises the whole insurmountable evil/power; the way he speaks, his presence throughout the games, the music that accompanies him and even the way he moves show this fantastically. Not to mention his appearance at the end of Wind Waker, which is absolutely the best of him.
30/03/2016 - Metroid: 3D? I see... (Which 3D Metroid game is your favourite?)
Metroid Prime
samus_killer wrote:Definitely Prime 1, no question. For me it has some of the most memorable environments ever; the Space Pirate Frigate, Tallon Overworld and, of course, Phendrana Drifts.
Kesskuron wrote:Prime 1, although tbf I think there's a bit of I-played-Prime-first-so-I-it-was-my-first-experience-of-the-series bias; everything was brand new to me, not only as a 3D Metroid but as Metroid in general. I'd never played one beforehand

Even with that said, I still think it's the best one. I still think going down into the Phazon Mines is my favourite part of any of the Prime games. Just realising that you're going deeper and deeper into the enemy stronghold, further down into the belly of their experiments, everything getting darker and more bizarre as you go. Loved it, great atmosphere and visual design, and the music matched it beautifully. Phendrana and Chozo Ruins were great as well.

Really like Echoes & Corruption, but they didn't really do much to mix up or advance the gameplay beyond minor mechanics like ammo for beams and some additional power ups, and I never felt the atmosphere was any better than it was in Prime 1.
danbish wrote:Metroid Prime. The Metroid game that really got me into the series and it instantly become one of my favourite games ever. Seeing the world through Samus' eyes was phenomenal, you really did feel isolated on an alien world. Retro Studios done an amazing job.
Last edited by GuitarHero on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ploiper
NNID: ploiper
PSN ID: ploiper

Post by Ploiper » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Baby Park is also my favourite, love how chaotic it gets
EAT DIRT VILE SIG OF DOOM, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spilskinanka
Steam ID: Spilskinanka

Post by Spilskinanka » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Cheese Land (original), Ribbon Road (original) for the brilliant speed or Rainbow Road (GBA), just because of the all the crazy shortcuts you can use.

Gonna have to go with Cheese Land though, just because
WeAreHarbinger: who cates aobut jnvidoe ngmajesj

H.Kazuhira
NNID: H.Kazuhira

Post by H.Kazuhira » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:25 pm

MK 8 really surprised me with how many tracks I fell in love with. Top 3 favorites has to be Cloudtop Cruise, Mount Wario and Electrodome. They are tracks which has stuck with me in recent memory.
Last edited by H.Kazuhira on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the reason, the answer and the problem.
Twitter

GuitarHero

Old Polls (Apr 2016 - Jun 2016)

Post by GuitarHero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 pm

These are all the polls and their results that ran from the beginning of April 2016 to the end of June 2016.
02/04/2016 - Yoshi: Darling Dinosaur! (Which platform game from the Yoshi series is your favourite?)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Oathkeeper wrote:The original Yoshi's Island will always be the best. Some of the other games in the series are still good games but they're just so similar without ever capturing the magic of the original.
Rik wrote:Definitely the original Yoshi's Island. Probably my favourite platformer ever tbh, it's inventive, the art style is great, the music is fantastic, there's a decent amount of challenge (especially in the bonus levels) and it's generally just an extremely enjoyable game.
Kesskuron wrote:Out of what I've played, the SNES Yoshi's Island is the best for sure

It's still one of the best 2D platformers ever, with an equal mix of challenge, exploration and variety that makes it fun the whole way through without ever being overly difficult (unless you went for 100% completion, then it did get hard). The music is great, the visual style is fantastic (and it hasn't aged a day) and the level design is spot on. I really can't praise it enough, it's an absolute diamond of a game
06/04/2016 - Advance Wars: Top Gun? (What is your favourite Advance Wars game?)
Advance Wars
danbish wrote:Advance Wars. My God, I lost days in that thing - probably weeks. You look at the screen for what seems like 20 minutes and four hours have gone by! Once it sinks its claws into you there's no escaping. A truly excellent game!
Majin_Nephets wrote:I think I have to go for the first one just because it's the only one I've actually beaten, despite having played them all. I'm not a great strategist so overall I get a bit too intimidated by the series to really enjoy the games to their fullest. I'm not good with the levels where you have to build up your army pretty much from scratch rather than being given a set number of pre-determined units, which might be why I get on a bit better with Fire Emblem despite the killed-for-real thing.

However, if the series does return I hope they go back to the lighter and more colourful setting of the first three games rather than continuing with the post-apocalyptic world of Dark Conflict.
jimbob555 wrote:The first one. But the others were all fine as they added new content and you could fine tune a lot of them to be like the originals. I did enjoy the gameplay change up of the 4th but a rather dull theme. Would love a 5th but Fire emblem is doing just fine at the moment.
10/04/2016 Mario Kart: Hit the Rainbow Road (What is your favourite version of Rainbow Road?)
Rainbow Road (GCN)
Majin_Nephets wrote:I have to go with the GCN Rainbow Road, as Double Dash was the first Mario Kart I actually owned. I played 64 a few times at a friend's house but we almost exclusively played battle mode so I never really played that Rainbow Road in its original state.

Anyway, GCN Rainbow Road has a nostalgia factor for me, it's the only one where I can remember the music off the top of my head, and I loved powersliding down that helix right before the finish line.
Oathkeeper wrote:Double Dash has the best Rainbow Road imo. It looks the part and has the best music, plus some sections can be really tricky to get around.
DarkRula wrote:Definitely Double Dash. The tight 180 degree corners, as well as the large banked helix with speed boosts is a great racetrack.
14/04/2016 Pikmin: Superior Species? (What species of Pikmin is your favourite?)
White Pikmin
Scapegoat wrote:White for being the mlg jihads and carrying me through every boss fight.
GuitarHero wrote:I'm gonna have to go for White Pikmin as I just loved how useful they were in Pikmin 2. Even if they do actually look pretty creepy.
17/04/2016 Mario & Luigi: Superstar Game? (What is your favourite Mario & Luigi game?)
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Vtheyoshi wrote:I'm voting for Bowser's Inside Story, as it feels like the pinnacle of the series for me; it retained all the charm, humour and whimsy of the series, while also building upon the previous gameplay. I really like how you saw the world from both the Mario bros and Bowser's perspective, and both styles of gameplay were fairly different, with Bowser being unable to jump.
Even if it was easy it was filled with new ideas that kept the game interesting, with actually good use of the DS's features. The story and music is also great and the sprite work is excellent imo.

All of the series is good, even the last two ones, but I think this one stands above the rest.

except for starlow, gooseberry fool starlow
Oathkeeper wrote:Voting for Bowser's Inside Story just because I think it has a more interesting story than SSS. The gameplay between the two is largely the same but playing as Bowser and seeing his side of things was quite cool, so that pushes it ever so slightly in front for me.
imbusydoctorwho wrote:Played BIS, DT and PJ and while Paper Jam was quite fun hunting for the bloody toads did my head it, and Dream Team was just plain boring. Bowsers inside story was brilliant however it was fun and had a brilliant script.

Bowsers inside Story it is then.
21/04/2016 Zelda: the Fairest Princess of them all? (Which iteration of Zelda is your favourite?)
Skyward Sword's Zelda
imbusydoctorwho wrote:I liked the Skyward Sword iteration of Zelda, mainly because it's the most down to earth Zelda as she's not a princess yet, but the girl next door.
Nintendonator3000 wrote:My favourite is SS Zelda. As with most characters in that game she is much more developed as a character than previous iterations, and her relationship with Link adds a nice motivation to the story.
Vtheyoshi wrote:Stuck between SS and TP, but I'll go for SS Zelda because she is indeed cute
23/04/2016 Mother: Charming Characters! (Who is your favourite main party member from the Mother series?)
Poo
Scapegoat wrote:Poo because when I was younger I found it hilarious.
swarf wrote:definitely Poo...and let's not make fun of him remember he's a ninja right?
27/04/2016 Mario Sports: Going for Gold! (Which Mario Sports series is your favourite?)
Mario Tennis & Mario Strikers
danbish wrote:Mario Tennis. The N64's multiplayer was amazing, me and my brother lost weeks in that; the GameCube's version was just as good (even better with the gimmick turned off) and the GBA entry was also excellent. The 3DS's entry was poor but still not too bad but the WiiU version is a different matter - it's awful. One of my regrettable purchases.
OrangeRakoon wrote:Mario Tennis, the GBC game is still one of my favourite RPGs
Scapegoat wrote:Strikers easily because it was the first online Wii game and it was a really good twist on soccer as a sport. Particularly loved tackling people into electric fences honestly Strikers was just a great laugh with mates and was fun by yourself as well.
swarf wrote:tough decision...but going to have to be strikers. absolutely LOVED it on Wii!
02/05/2016 Amiibo: Prized Statuette? (Which Amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. range is your favourite?)
Kirby
Pineapple wrote:Voting Kirby amiibo, it's just so cute.
jawafour wrote:Kirby is cool, too - so simple but absolutely spot-on.
07/05/2016 Animal Crossing: Favoured Furniture! (Which furniture set from the Animal Crossing series is your favourite?)
Regal
Fisher wrote:Regal Series.
Kriken wrote:Regal was my favourite as a kid. Will just vote for that. iirc someone at the time told me it was tacky. I quite liked the blue set too.
RichardUK wrote:The Regal series because it is Royal
11/05/2016 Nintendo: Please bring back... (Which Nintendo franchise would you like to see make a comeback?)
Mario Strikers
swarf wrote:Mario Strikers...best football game around!
Scapegoat wrote:Mario Strikers.
GuitarHero wrote:My choice to have back would be Mario Strikers - I had so much fun with that series. The online was a bit poor, but could be easily improved on current (or future) platforms. Plus it gives a chance for less Mario characters to shine, and they could easily have a bigger cast. Though that said, I could see them easily doing something like the latest Mario tennis game and be lazy which would be a missed opportunity.
15/05/2016 Mario: Classic vs New! (Which Mario games do you prefer - the classic 2D Platformers or the new 2D Platformers?)
Classic Series
bigcalwv wrote:Old ones, by quite a large margin. Super Mario World on SNES is still imo the greatest game ever, never mind best SNES game, best Mario game or best 2D Platformer. BEST. EVER.

Original Mario Bros is just an absolutely classic. The Lost Levels is a fantastic and difficult almost DLC type game follow up, and while I've never been the biggest fan of SMB3, it has been growing on me more and more over the last couple of years.

And then we have the awesome Super Mario World 2: 6 Golden Coins on GB. One of my fav handheld games ever and a wonderful addition to the 2D Mario games.

While the new ones are still good, they all just feel same-y to me. Aside from graphical updates, there isn't really THAT much different between the new ones. But if you compare the old ones... the original SMB looks nothing like SMB 2 (not the lost levels), and then SMB 3 is totally different from them, and SMW on SNES is different once again. And the handheld games are again different to everything else, for obvious reasons, and stand out on their own as individual games.
Robbo-92 wrote:Classic, I'm not a huge fan of any of the 2D Mario games but the better games were definitely seen in the classic list rather than the new. Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins being my preferred games. There's nothing really wrong with the new 2D Mario games but I just never found them as good as the classics.
Kriken wrote:Honestly, I don't enjoy the 2D Mario games that much, not even the classic series, but it's the classic series that's clearly better in my eyes. The new games just feel pretty soulless and the 'New' tag seemed like some sort of joke since these new games felt incredibly similar to each other and even relied a little too much on the classic series for inspiration. It felt like the start of Nintendo's increasingly desperate trend of really exploiting fan nostalgia.

The original series of 2D games, while not exactly being my cup of tea, are well-designed real games. Real games in the sense of of the ever-present challenge they had and occasional unforgivability which tested your skill. And without really ever being unfair. Meanwhile, the new series does feature a lot of challenging levels, but in the context of the game lending you a hand in the form of OP items if you died so many times, and in making lives so easy to come by, it felt somewhat redundant. You could argue that you could just avoid such help, but you shouldn't have to manually alter the game's difficulty like that. It's not good game design. At the least, they should give you a difficulty option select before you start a new save file with the harder difficulties removing that aspect.

It's a shame because I really enjoyed New Super Mario Bros - that is, the original released on the DS. It was refreshing and remains one of my favourite of the 2D titles.
18/05/2016 Zelda: Wicked Worlds! (Which Zelda game's setting is your favourite?)
Termina
Kriken wrote:It's going to be a setting from one of the 3D games because I find them the most immersive. Had to give it a good think but I think I'll go with Majora's Mask's Termina.

The other 3D worlds went a lot more for scale, but because a lot of it is just space/field they feel empty by comparison. Skyward Sword's world is pretty tight, but it's actually my least favourite of the lot (of the 3D games, anyway), since the world apart from Skyloft feels like one big dungeon. It's too crammed.

I think Termina strikes the right balance, and each of the areas is packed with more character and variety than there generally is in the Zelda universe.
H.Kazuhira wrote:Termina's world was just full of character, despite a lot of reused assets from OoT, it still managed to create something refreshingly new. Props to Aonuma. I love every Zelda world in it's way but I think Termina just sets it apart from the rest. Holodrum and Labrynna from the Oracle games were also similar in terms of its design.
Oathkeeper wrote:Termina from Majora's Mask. It's compact, full of things to discover, and has a much more interesting history than Hyrule imho.
21/05/2016 - Smash: Fab Final Smashes! (In Super Smash Bros. 4, which character has your favourite final smash?)
Robin
Garf wrote:Tough call. It's between Bayonetta summoning Gomorrah, Robin and Chrom, Pit's Three Sacred Treasures or Beast Ganon.

Putting it to Chrom and Robin. The little critical cut in from Awakening makes it
GuitarHero wrote:My personal favourite is Robin's too, it almost makes up for Chrom not being playable. Almost.
25/05/2016 Mario Kart: Last Place! (Which Mario Kart game is your least favourite?)
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
RichardUK wrote:I will go with Mario Kart: Super Circuit, out of them all it was the one I enjoyed the least, normally evey new Mario kart is a improvement on the last one but with it being on the GBA it could not compete with the previous N64 game, I still really liked the game and it being the first portable Mario kart was a big plus but I had to choose one
Majin_Nephets wrote:Out of the ones I've played (all except Super Mario Kart), my vote goes to Super Circuit. I just can't get into flat 16-bit racing games and I hate the main Mario/Luigi/Peach Circuit theme. In fact the only themes I can recall liking are the ones for Bowser Castle and Sky Garden. Although I do enjoy the tracks in their "Retro" forms in the 3D games. Except Luigi Circuit. Easily my least favourite track in MKDS.
danbish wrote:Super Circuit is the worst entry in the series, it just didn't capture me enough like the other entries did. Although I will admit to thinking more of it now than I ever have done in the past (revisiting it many years later thanks to it being an ambassador game on 3DS), but its still my least favourite entry.
29/05/2016 Star Fox: Top ̶D̶o̶g̶ Fox! (Which main series Star Fox game is your favourite?)
Lylat Wars/Star Fox 64 3D
Kriken wrote:But really, has to be Lylat Wars. I did enjoy Assault but I can't remember too much of it, so that's probably not a good sign. I really enjoyed Command too - my second favourite Star Fox game. I haven't played Starwing.

Only played Zero for a couple of hours but I was pretty unimpressed.
imbusydoctorwho wrote:Star Fox 64 3D, the series best for obvious reasons, it's a fun action shooter with plenty of charm, brilliant new graphics and no annoying compulsory motion controls, sorry Zero.
01/06/2016 Paper Mario: Cut above the rest! (Which Paper Mario game is your favourite?)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Robbo-92 wrote:Having never played the original Paper Mario in the N64 it has to be TTYD, simply a fantastic game with fantastic characters and script, just amazing. When the rumours came about of a Paper Mario game on Wii U I immediately wanted it to be a TTYD remake, I'm afraid Sticker Star 2.0 (or Sticker Star for that matter) just doesn't cut it.
danbish wrote:Its a close call between the original and TTYD, but The Thousand Year Door nails it.
Garf wrote:sticker star isn't even a game when you think about it

Gonna go with TTYD, although N64 is very close 2nd
05/06/2016 Nintendo: E3? Deary me... (Which year was Nintendo's worst performance at E3?)
2008 and 2015
imbusydoctorwho wrote:2008, I remembered there was hardly any announcements and most of Nintys E3 was spent talking about Wii Music.
danbish wrote:That's easy. Whatever year it was with Wii Music and that God awful woman flogging Frisbee with that dog on the beach.
Scapegoat wrote:2015 I'll go with, it was a huge disappointment.
Sabrofra wrote:I'd say 2015, show wise the games they were showing were very boring. Star Fox was really the only thing that interested me last year.
08/06/2016 Zelda: Tip-Top Title Themes! (Which title theme is your favourite from the Legend of Zelda main series?)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
OrangeRakoon wrote:Ocarina, easily. It's iconic.
Kriken wrote:It's actually a tough call, between Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time. I'll vote for both.
Sabrofra wrote:Ocarina of Time hands down. It's quite possibly my favourite title theme ever.
12/06/2016 Mario: Super Hub Worlds! (What hub world from the Mario series is your favourite?)
Super Mario 64 - Peach's Castle
Kriken wrote:Tough choice between Super Mario 64's and Galaxy's. 64's is so iconic and I like the variety and scale. It never felt like a drag having to travel between the levels.

Meanwhile Galaxy's is cool because it's a space station and has Rosalina in it. I also like the small changes to it over time, like how the toad brigade and Luigi are added to it after you encounter them in the levels. Being able to fly around it later on is cool too.

However I think I'll go for 64's because of the personal touches like having the clock level portal actually be the face of a clock, and making it so the time on the clock as you enter the level determines its pace.

Props to Sunshine's hub world as well. The 3D Mario series really nails it with them. I can't think of another game series that has done them nearly as well - except for maybe Spyro.
Nintendonator3000 wrote:Mario 64 for me - fun to explore, easy to access levels, and has some cool secrets to discover too.
H. Kazuhira wrote:Galaxy was pretty special with how you would unlock more areas over time. It always felt great when you did. But the way 64's castle was designed, every room was it's own character. It never gets old running through them. I'm a nostalgia freak so I'll have to pick 64.

If they ever make a Sunshine 2 I hope they open up the entire island. Since my favorite part of that place was how everything was subtly connected. "Open world" Mario sounds dumb but I think i could work with Delfino.
16/06/2016 Consoles: Leading Launch! (Which console had the best launch?)
Nintendo Wii
Sabrofra wrote:I'm going to say the Wii. It had Zelda, Wii Sports and Wii Play. All 3 which were really fun launch titles.
OrangeRakoon wrote:Wii launched with a new Zelda game, that's pretty damn hard to beat.

Plus the other supporting wii games were solid too.
swarf wrote:wii has to win...cmon wii sports and zelda!!
19/06/2016 Nintendo: It's time to put down... (Which Nintendo franchise do you think needs to be retired?)
Mario Party
Sabrofra wrote:I'm going to say Mario Party. I absolutely love the Mario Party games, however Island Tour and Mario Party 10 were just trash, and the new ones doesn't look that good either. They should either go back to the old formula, or just stop the series completely before it gets even worse.
Nintendonator3000 wrote:If I had to pick one it would be Mario Party. The recent games have just been pretty dull, and although I think the new one looks better, it still doesn't excite me at all.
H.Kazuhira wrote:The Party games just aren't seeing their better days lately. Either put it down or revamp it entirely imo.
23/06/2016 Animal Crossing: Prized Personalities! (Which villager personality type is your favourite?)
Lazy
Robbo-92 wrote:Lazy, I've had Cube in most of my villages over the years and he's just an all round great penguin.
shy guy 64 wrote:lazy, i love those guys they're great
danbish wrote:Me too. Lazy gets my vote.
28/06/2016 Mario: Marvellous Music! (Which Mario platformer's first level/world has the best music?)
Super Mario Galaxy
H.Kazuhira wrote:Good Egg Galaxy no question for me. Added to one of the most magical moments in games that no ones else has been able to capture again.

Listening to Sunshine music also has me yearning for that remastered soundtrack. With a proper orchestra behind it Sunshine could sound fantastic.
Nofes wrote:Good Egg set the tone like nothing else ever did.
imbusydoctorwho wrote:Super Mario Galaxy, the whole game is a musical masterpiece.
Last edited by GuitarHero on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icarus1497
NNID: Natty_T
3DS Friend Code: 1160 9854 7866

Post by Icarus1497 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Off the top of my head Piranha Plant Pipeway is probably my favourite, but on the 3DS in particular - don't like the way they updated the last section personally. Electrodome is another fave.

euan707
NNID: Cameron
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2551-9050

Post by euan707 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:39 pm

I'd say I have a few.

Tick Tock Clock is a favourite from MKDS. I have pretty fond memories of that game, plus it was the first Mario Kart I played.

Grumble Volcano on Wii was so broken it was good.

MK7 had a lot of good tracks, personal favourites were Melody Motorway, Piranha Plant Pipeway and SNES Rainbow Road.

Best track from 8 was Electrodome hands down no argument.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

Sabrofra
NNID: GameBoySam
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5595-5668
Steam ID: Sabrofra

Post by Sabrofra » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Oh eton mess. PokéPolls is a thing. I'll go update that. Eventually.

Anyway, the first thing that popped into my head was Toad's Turnpike (original and remastered). A close second would probably be DK Jungle from Double Dash.

euan707

Post by euan707 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:30 am

I'm sorry but I fail to see why Toad Turnpike can be considered a good track. It's a figure 8 circuit at best.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

Sabrofra
NNID: GameBoySam
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5595-5668
Steam ID: Sabrofra

Post by Sabrofra » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 am

u wot

euan707

Post by euan707 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:20 am

I speak only the truth. I mean, come on, even figure 8 track from DS is more exciting.
Last Man Standing
What Did We Play? - WiiU

danbish
NNID: TheFatPlumber
3DS Friend Code: 0920-1615-5762
Xbox Gamertag: Emerald Eagle
Steam ID: TheFatPlumber

Post by danbish » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:07 pm

I'll add Mario Circuit from Mario Kart DS, I always enjoy racing on that.

Nofes
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Post by Nofes » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Sabrofra wrote:u wot

i think he might be talking about how toad's turnpike is literally just a stupidly long and boring figure 8 with obstacles in mk64
Bucket

Ploiper
NNID: ploiper
PSN ID: ploiper

Post by Ploiper » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:56 pm

also will add in moo moo farm for me, not the most exciting of tracks sure, but I always really liked it.
EAT DIRT VILE SIG OF DOOM, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Post by OrangeRakoon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:24 am

Excitebike Arena and Yoshi Valley from MK8

Excitebike is brilliant, especially at 200cc. Just constant boosts

Bix
NNID: Wiitabix
3DS Friend Code: 5429-6832-2984
PSN ID: Deadspace-Maniac
Steam ID: Deadspacemaniac

Post by Bix » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:41 am

Moo Moo Meadows MK8 for the crazy pile up chaos and continuous high speed mayhem .. Also not bad in that battle mode thing either. They should have made the cows tip over though 8-)
Wishing my SONM friends a very happy & successful Q3 in gaming
TIME !

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Probably Aeropalis, though Roo's tubes, Beedo's Wild Ride and Hot Top Volcano are close contenders.
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]

Nofes
NNID: noffles
3DS Friend Code: 2320 6164 3159
PSN ID: Inofa
Xbox Gamertag: Inofa
Steam ID: Inofa

Post by Nofes » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Hot Top isn't as good as Haunted Woods
Bucket

OrangeRakoon
NNID: OrangeRakoon
3DS Friend Code: 0705-5259-5082
PSN ID: OrangeRakoon
Steam ID: OrangeRakoon

Post by OrangeRakoon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Sewer Speedway > Roo's Tubes

fluffyKittan
NNID: How wanders the dog
3DS Friend Code: In search of
PSN ID: timely relief
Xbox Gamertag: Trapped:
Steam ID: the boy laments

Post by fluffyKittan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Nofes wrote:Hot Top isn't as good as Haunted Woods
I've never played the game i just picked the most mario sounding one to confuse the children
TSF sQuad life ~ pour one out for Sangmin
"People who work at Nisa:'Look, I have a job'." [Decretum, B&M employee circa May 2016]